Wednesday 25 March 2015

Congratulations Candice Irving you are our Delegate of the Month

DOM Candice Irvine
Candice  attended our NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety at our Colchester venue. Candice has over 10 years  working experience in quality and technical in the food manufacturing industry. She is now looking to change her career path and move into Health & Safety. Candice said “ I took this course as the start in a career change after working in manufacturing, I considered that health & safety would be a good direction to go in and I hope that passing this course will be the start of this…”
Candice then went on to say “I hope to attend further NEBOSH Courses with CRS including the NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management and the NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management, and in the long term complete the City & Guilds NVQ level 5 Diploma in OH&SP which will enable me to complete my dream of having CMIOSH after my name”.
Candice lives with her husband who is serving in the Armed Forces and they relocated to Colchester which has an army base close by, this gave Candice the opportunity of taking the course locally. We asked Candice what she liked about the course she said “Overall, the course has been great; I have had an excellent tutor  and I am looking forward to getting my results soon”.  Why not visit our website www.crsrisk.com and make sure you get on the course of your choice, course dates out after Easter for 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment