Thursday 24 May 2012

And the Winner is

Corporate Risk Systems are pleased to announce that Stephen Lord – Health & Safety Adviser  from Springfields Fuels Limited, Preston, is the winner of our Prize Draw for two free tickets to any Mighty Mini race this season. The competition was held at the SHE Expo last week at the NEC where CRS attended as an exhibitor. When Stephen was told the news that he was the winner he said “ I can’t believe I have won, I attended the Safety & Health Expo in my capacity as Health & Safety Advisor for Nuclear Fuel Manufacture - Springfields Fuels Ltd based in Preston”. Stephen has been employed by Springfields Fuels for 25 years and in his current role for the last four. When Ros Stacey –Business Development Manager contacted Stephen with the news he said “ I spoke to Caroline (racing driver of the mini) and we got chatting about the races etc., but I was concerned that there did not appear to be a passenger seat, apparently for racing the seat is removed”. Stephen also went on to say “I have driven an Aston Martin around Silverstone in the past but the mini will be a new special experience, I can’t wait” Stephen will be accompanied by his wife Louise. A full report will be in our e-newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment